We are looking for Senior Instrument Engineer (For KZ residents only)
Location: Aksai, 5/2, direct hiring
- Experience more than 5 years
- Relevant university degree
- Good English (intermediate/upper-intermediate)
- Performance of works on designing
- Development of technical studies, performance of technological processes during pre-design survey, detailed design.
- Resolution of technical issues inside his/her discipline in adherence to project procedures and design requirements.
- Interface with other disciplines in order to agree and develop common design philosophies and documents.
- Execution of work on project, developments of studies perform activities in FEED/Detail Projects and to provide technical assistance to Client.
- Manage, like discipline focal point, all issue referred to instrumentation and control system in the assigned project (Project Specialist Leader)
- To design or check the design of the projects for the section of his/her competence on the base of scientific and technical hi-tech, local and foreign experience in design, construction and use of computer-aided design facilities.
- To perform or check technical activities such as including instrument calculation (i.e. Control valve sizing, Safety valve sizing, instrument sizing).
- To be capable to select the proper technology to implement in the field of automation, instrumentation and telecommunication.
- Definition of discipline Scope of Work for every phase of the Project in compliance with Client requirements and objectives.
- To take part in preparing of technical assignment.
- To take part in data collection of design, solve any technical problems during design, commissioning and plant development.
- To take part in design review/HAZOP/HAZID with Client to verify the proposed design.
- To make match the instrument design with the one proposed by other disciplines and coordinates with them such that the final product is correct.
Please send your CV to: Olga.Pak@fircroft.com