We are looking for Instrumentation Supervisor (only KZ passport holders)
Work schedule: 14/7
Job Location: Aktogay
Duration of Assignment: direct hire
This is a national technical/engineering position and will assist the Pre-Commissioning team with commissioning activities:
- Assists in the preparation of
risk assessments of plant design, construction execution, commissioning plan
and all related activities.
- To ensure risk management strategy is implemented and to ensure risks are systematically identified, understood, managed (controls in place) and mitigated;
- To ensure business continuity through appropriate disaster recovery planning.
- To ensure appropriate standards of excellence, compliance and governance are applied at all times.
- To ensure all technology solutions meet or exceed all relevant health, safety and environmental standards to achieve the overall objective of Zero Harm
- Assists the Pre-commissioning
E&I Team with Commissioning of instruments, instrument panels, Vendor
supplied instrumentation packages, HMI’s, LCP’s as well as any other works
specified by the Lead Electrical Engineer.
- Ensure instrument calibration ranges have been input into instrument data ranges.
- Uses any instrument calibration or communications devices deemed necessary to properly energize, calibrate and range instrument calibration equipment.
- Test Loops signals to and from the PLC’s and confirm feedback in the DCS/SCADA System.
- Point to point check communications cables.
- Perform or supervise any instrumentation or communications cable repairs, terminating or splicing that may be required during commissioning.
- Assist with raising OS&D’s
- Assist with raising Purchase Requisitions for spares, tools or consumables required during commissioning.
- Assist by entering all Punch List Items raised in the E&I Defects Register and follow progress of defects through to close out stage.
- Assist site support vendors when they are on site.
- Complete C-1 Test Sheets for all instruments checked during commissioning and ensure that those test sheets are properly recorded in the Progress Tracking Database.
- Coordinate and assist the Contractor’s Instrumentation Team in regards to daily activities if requested, in order to properly test all site instrumentation.
- Comply with lockout/tag o procedures and safe work practices.
- Performing routine job observations (SLAM and JHA) on all tasks.
- Rapid communication and informing of all changes to task activities.
- Update any Instrumentation Drawings that get changed from “Issued For Construction” status to “As Built” status.
- Documenting and drafting of hardware and software changes in logic diagrams and all databases are kept up to date.
- Tertiary qualified in
Instrumentation and controls engineering
- A sound knowledge of Instrumentation setup and calibration
- Hands on experience in installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up of field instrumentation and vendor packages.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar roles.
- Proficiency of use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel for presentation and analysis of project information. Experience with database would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed;
- Read, write & speak fluency in Russian
- High competency with reading, writing & speaking of Kazakh & English languages
If you are interested, please send your CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org