Требуемый опыт работы: 3–6 лет
Key Job Responsibilities:
Specific Work Responsibilities include the management of the following activities to completion:
- Liaise with other Discipline Designers, Discipline Engineers and Project Engineers to produce quality designs.
- Provide support and advice to external engineering contractors.
- Has familiarity with Chevron’s and TCO’s Safety-in-Design (SID) design guidelines.
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD. Possess a working knowledge of Microstation.
- The use and understanding of the document management system Documentum.
- Fully conversant with Micro-soft windows and a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and all other Window packages.
- Work well within a group and team comprising of varying nationalities.
- For ROK candidates a high level of English skills written and verbal are required.
- Workdays are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Saturday, and 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- Weather is warm to hot in the summer (110 F is not unusual) and cold to very cold in winter (as cold as –40 F).
Mail to: Abay.Sagiyev@bolashak.com
+7 7122 900 100 Ext 122