We are looking for candidates for E&I QA QC Inspector role for Tengiz, rotation type 28/28.
Previous experience working in the oil and gas industry is essential.
Have previous EPC inspection coordination experience
Should have 3 years + experience in a relevant position.
Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team.
Must be computer literate as appropriate to the role.
- Organisation and chairing of pre-inspection meetings
- Inspection and Testing of E&I Installations as per Client Drawings ,Specifications
- Interpretation of standards, Procedures codes and regulations at site
- Review Drawings, suppliers documentation, for example inspection and test plans (ITPs), NDE and testing procedures.
• Review suitability of vendors and Reports
- Prepare NFI and send to Client with all relevant documents
- Complete inspection with Client QA/QC as per approved ITP and complete QVD accordingly.
- Conduct site QA/QC Surveillance inspection s
- Prepare and Review Field Inspection/Surveillance reports
- Prepare Internal Punch lists and coordinate with site supervisor to close out all internal punch lists raised by QA/QC
- Complete E&I Material inspections as per Client/Project requirements
- Review and maintain calibration and Test records for Testing equipment’s at site
- Iinspection’s and Testing to be done as per client approved E&I Drawings, Procedures STDs etc
- Process concession requests and non conformance reports.
- Monitor Quality control activities and train workforce where requirements are found.
- Liaison with client QC representative
- Development of ITP’s, and Procedures
- Monitors ongoing construction activities to ensure that installation is carried out as per client and ROK standards.
- Ensures work procedures are adhered to
- Carry out general tasks assigned by the Field QA/QC Engineer or QA/QC Lead/Manager or Project Manager
If you are interested please direct your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of applying role