Tenaz Management looking for candidates for Lead Instrumentation Engineer
Open Position for local specialists (Kazakhstan).
— English advanced
— Experience 4-7 Y
- General control of project work including look-ahead planning, controlling manhour budgets and schedules, change control, estimating activities, document management system set-up and weekly progress reporting
- Reviewing client and international standards and ensuring project compliance
- Developing project procedures, standards and functional requirements specifications for control systems and instrumentation
- Carry out feasibility studies and reviewing design alternatives
- Undertake site surveys
- Develop instrument databases
- Participate in design reviews including HAZOP, SIL/LOPA, hazardous area, constructability, etc.
- Perform calculations for intrinsic safety, SIL verification, flow metering sizing, valve sizing, thermowells, etc
- Manage the preparation of design deliverables
- Develop the control and instrumentation content of piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs)
- Liaise with and manage interfaces with other engineering disciplines; process, electrical, mechanical, piping and civils and architectural
- Interface with clients’ engineering representatives
- Prepare subcontract requisitions for E&I installation and testing.
Schedule: Almaty 5/2