KKTS is looking for candidates for E&I CAD Operator role
Location: Tengiz, rotational type of work, 28×28
Main Requirements to candidates:
6 to 10 Years of Work Experience in a related field
An Engineering Diploma
Lighting Design is a Plus
Cabling and Cable Tray design is a Plus
ACAD Drafting Knowledge
2 to 3 Years of Work Experience in a Project site
- To produce accurate workshop drawings, section & detail drawings, and floor plans.
- To maintain the currency of drawings in accordance with specific directions.
- To help maintain an efficient & effective drawing service to internal customers and the external client and associates.
- To provide support to the CADD Operators for all project work.
- To implement policies, established procedures and expedite workflow
- To follow appropriate codes, regulations and requirements for projects assigned to staff
- Review and give advice for the approval of material submittals in CADD perspective.
- Conduct site visits when necessary to execute design work.
- Develop a holistic approach of integrating whole systems in a 3D Digital environment, facilitating digital information shared for engineering analysis and digitally-driven design for buildings.
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org