Scope of work:
- Designs and modifies medium sized instrumentation systems to locate and install field devices including instrument hook-ups and cabling for pressure, temperature, and flow instruments, control valves and wellhead control panels. Prepare wiring diagrams for field instruments, junction boxes and marshalling cabinets. Prepare cable routing diagrams, cable tray and undergrounds design.
- Carry out data input and design work using SmartPlant Instrumentation
- Provide Drawing Office design input in accordance with engineering requirements. Review and issue drawings.
- Higher Engineering Degree. (Preferably related to Instrument Engineering)
- Relevant work experience — not less than 5 years as Instrumentation Designer.
- Able to apply Operational Excellence (OE) Facility Design and Construction, Safe Operation, Reliability and Efficiency Elements when developing solutions for projects and processes.
- Experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation for datasheet and wiring design.
- Understanding of Fire and Gas detection and alarm systems.
- Minimum Level 2 English language required.
If you meet the requirements please send your CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org