Job title: Instrumentation Engineer
Job Location: AT, Kazakhstan
Rotation: Resident, 5/2
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: One year
Minimum Pre selection Requirements.
The job holder must have:
The purpose of the NCOC Engineering Department comprises the following key aspects:
- Provide and support technical assurance to the company that design, construction, commissioning and adequate maintenance is carried out according to appropriate technical standards, including RoK mandatory standards
- Provide support to strategies and content of Engineering & Maintenance processes related to Onshore & Offshore Assets
- In collaboration with Operations, Maintenance, and Production Projects drive Venture performance in asset integrity, reliability, costs, and product quality by providing high value credible engineering services.
- Establish and sustain a structured and proactive approach to transfer knowledge from expatriate staff to national staff
In addition the following are accountabilities of the Engineering Department:
- Assures design / technical integrity of Production installations throughout their life cycle, including coordination and responsibility for the delivery of Technical Authority roles in the relevant Engineering disciplines
- Provide Engineering support to Production Operations; including input into and support of commissioning / start-up of new or modified plant and troubleshooting of existing plant.
- Ensures appropriate Engineering discipline controls for projects and plant changes throughout the Opportunity Realization Process phases (Identify, Assess, Select, Define, Execute)
- Sets and maintains Engineering standards, work processes, systems and tools for POD
- Ensure an effective Discipline skill pool, identifying learning and development opportunities for local staff
- Maintains strong connections to shareholder Engineering Best Practice Networks
Middle level position for Instrumentation Engineer provides expertise (Maintenance, Operations, and Projects) on all aspects of Instrumentation and Actuators within NCOC
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs in English to email@example.com