Please advised that recruited 4 person,
2 person in EW
2 person in Offshore
Job title: Control & Automation Engineer (PLC)
Job Location: EW, Kazakhstan
Rotation: Resident, 28/28
Starting date: ASAP
Duration: One year
Mob/Demob Flights: Provided by Expertise
Medical Insurance: Provided by Expertise
Medical Evacuation: Provided by Expertise
Accommodation: Provided by Expertise
Transport in RoK: Provided by Expertise
Meals: Provided by Expertise
Gross per month: Will be provided in due course
Minimum Pre selection Requirements.
The job holder must have:
This position has primary responsibility for Front line maintenance and operations support for Third Party Control Systems (TPCS) and SCADA, Leak Detections, and associated systems, monitoring, maintenance, Integrity, troubleshooting, and recovery.
- Ensure the reliability and integrity of the systems hardware, software, networks through execution of system procedures, maintenance strategies.
- Emergency corrective maintenance and Operation support
- Carry out daily system monitoring, station, and health checks.
- All ‘first line’ PCD system services, which can be undertaken whilst the TPCS or SCADA is operational; such as changing modules, power supplies, fuses, and Isolators
- Play a leading role in troubleshooting and analysis of SCADA & PLC hardware and software problems.
- Execute, and contribute to specific procedures, work instructions, work plans, inspection and testing schedules within the SCADA systems.
- Execute Maintenance Strategies and Procedures for Facilities in compliance with RoK and company Standards.
- Enter and Execute SAP Preventative and Corrective Maintenance, including Campaign programs, in order to ensure Integrity, Safe and Reliable Operation and maximum Availability of the facilities.
- Ensure that Work Orders are prepared in SAP for all related Maintenance Activities, including Isolation Procedures and Job Safety Analysis, where appropriate.
- Act as Discipline Engineer for Vendor Contracts for specific equipment as required.
- Participate and contribute to Risk Assessment, JHA, HAZOP, RCA, and SIL analysis sessions as required.
- Provision for ensuring that all modifications to the SCADA & Leak Detection are affected in the most economical and timely manner, and are performed in accordance with COMPANY standards and procedures.
- Perform SCADA, ICSS, Leak Detection modifications in line with COMPANY management of change (MOC), Change Request, and Permit to Work (PTW) procedures.
- Carry out Troubleshooting / Inspection to establish root causes of failure (RCA) and prepare Corrective Maintenance plans and detailed schedules, including materials and manpower resources. Maintain a trip event and failure log record the causes of trip/failure and corrective actions implemented.
- Participate in and support system design and upgrades of SCADA, Leak Detection, RTIMS, PLCs and associated systems.
- Validate Design As-Built Drawings and provide input via Document Control administration. Ensure key drawings and documentation are kept up to date
- Maintain equipment histories and technical information in SAP for all maintenance activities.
- Report the results of routine work, put forward proposals at labour safety and safety rules meetings, report any failures or abnormal operation of systems to the direct manager;
- Provide technical assistance in implementation of new projects with respect to installation, troubleshooting, obsolescence, and start-up of equipment
- Participate in integrated commissioning tests, and check the handover and acceptance documentation; Interact with engineering and vender personnel on technical issues and provide recommendations;
- Liaise with authority inspectors on the issues involving operation of SCADA & TPCS systems of the facility;.
- Manage and operate SCADA and TPCS software change and version control
- Maintain overall SCADA and TPCS security following COMPANY policies, and to support/implement further company initiatives to improve asset security.
- Perform system software back-ups and restore, and data archiving activities
- Support ALL information links from Third party packages and PLC’s into the ICSS to include but not limited to fault finding; start-up and shutdown of serial and OPC links, managing switch configurations for internal and external LAN and WAN connections.
- Contact Invensys Customer Support for technology and telephone consultancy to support remote diagnostics.
- Mentor, support, and provide ad hoc onsite training for COMPANY system, technical, and maintenance personnel, in accordance with the instructions of COMPANY.
- Mentor and Coach Supervisors and other assigned personnel.
- Prepare Maintenance/Testing plans, schedules and work instructions
- .Review changes to the plant and the associated facilities.
- Under supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibilities.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CVs in English to email@example.com