- Provide and support technical assurance to the company that design, construction, commissioning and adequate maintenance is carried out according to appropriate technical standards, including RoK mandatory standards
- Provide support to strategies and content of Engineering & Maintenance processes related to Onshore & Offshore Assets
- In collaboration with Operations, Maintenance, and Production Projects drive Venture performance in asset integrity, reliability, costs, and product quality by providing high value credible engineering services.
- Establish and sustain a structured and proactive approach to transfer knowledge from expatriate staff to national staff
In addition the following are accountabilities of the Engineering Department:
- Assures design / technical integrity of Production installations throughout their life cycle, including coordination and responsibility for the delivery of Technical Authority roles in the relevant Engineering disciplines
- Provide Engineering support to Production Operations; including input into and support of commissioning / start-up of new or modified plant and troubleshooting of existing plant.
- Ensures appropriate Engineering discipline controls for projects and plant changes throughout the Opportunity Realization Process phases (Identify, Assess, Select, Define, Execute)
- Sets and maintains Engineering standards, work processes, systems and tools for POD
- Ensure an effective Discipline skill pool, identifying learning and development opportunities for local staff
- Maintains strong connections to shareholder Engineering Best Practice Networks.
Send CVs to email@example.com