PSN KazStroy is looking for Instrument and Control Engineer
Develop all automation and controls engineering deliverables requirements for the assigned projects
- Develop automation Work Packs.
- Defining scope for PAS modifications
- Develop system specifications and drawings
- Participation in:
o P&ID reviews
o Control Objectives Analysis reviews (COA’s)
- Degree in Instrument Engineer / Automation and Control
- Significant experience, with previous work history associated with Brownfield automation modifications.
- Working knowledge of Russian GOST and SNiPs
- Experience of TCO standards advantageous
Work schedule: 5/2 Atyrau
For interested and qualified applicants, kindly send your CV to email@example.com